Stress-free mindset Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - October 27, 2012 This is what I have been doing lately. School is hard but at the end of the day, I find myself reading a chapter or two of a book. It brings me to a good sleep and a refreshing/stress-free mindset in the morning. :) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Ronnie8:15 PMI'm glad you're taking time out at the end of every day to wind down like that. Also love seeing this glimpse into your room!Ronnie xoReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDebie Grace10:38 PMThank you, Ronnie! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous3:34 AMLove the vinyls on your wall! LUXESSEDReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDebie Grace6:56 AMThank you, Anouka! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLexi5:59 AMSo true - any time I can't sleep, I just pick up a book and read a few chapters!Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDebie Grace10:23 AMWhat book have you been reading lately? :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I'm glad you're taking time out at the end of every day to wind down like that. Also love seeing this glimpse into your room!
ReplyDeleteRonnie xo
Thank you, Ronnie! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the vinyls on your wall!
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
Thank you, Anouka! :)
ReplyDeleteSo true - any time I can't sleep, I just pick up a book and read a few chapters!
ReplyDeleteLexi @ Glitter, Inc.
What book have you been reading lately? :)
ReplyDelete