Handmade Postcard Swap -- Hot Air Balloon Card
April of Designs Of Artisan Blog created a Handmade Postcard Swap event last November. I was pretty excited about it since a month before that I just joined Postcrossing (I sent ready-made postcards for that though). Snail mail is still the best. Most especially if they are handmade. I'm thankful for those people who still find meaning in snail mails! :) We have to make two postcards for two people and we'll receive two from them as well. Although I am not so artsy enough, I managed to create something handmade. I wanted to paint but the idea of making a design made up of cut outs would be lovely (also because I suck at painting, haha). So, I decided to create a hot air balloon-inspired card for Rochelle and Aya. Also, at the back of the postcard, I wrote a haiku about hot air balloons. Slowly going high up across the sunny sky. Watch birds travel by. I hope someday I could ride in a hot air balloon and watch over the world like a boss. :p ...


gasto gyud dibi. i started photography sa kodak film camera. buslot ang bulsa pag mag pa develop na hehehe anyway, lomography is cool. pakita nya sa shots ha =]
ReplyDeletemao gyud, clado! hahaha sigee :)
ReplyDeletenaks... 110 film. keep shooting.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Uy, salamat sa motivation :D
Deletehi, i just received one and i have a doubt if mine is working: when the camera doesn't have the film puts on and when you press the shutter release button, can you see the lens open or just don't happen anything? sorry doing this here, but you are only the blog i found with some review of this camera. thank you :)
ReplyDeleteHi! It's been a long time since I used this camera but as far as I can remember, when you press the shutter button, the lens does not move at all regardless if it is loaded with film or not. I think it is open by default. I hope you can read this reply since you didn't leave your e-mail/link with your name. Anyway, enjoy your 110 camera! I would love to see your photos! :)
Deletethank you so much :) i already find a way to see if it is working, i just have to pull at the other side a little tab in the middle and then push the shutter release button :) and mine is fine :) thank you anyway
DeleteOkay. Good to know :) Have fun!
Delete