Whoa! Today we had a
practice for our presentation in Filipino. We practiced at Suzzane's
house. It was fun! After that, guess what? I'm super duper mega over
exhausted! But it's okay. Araw2 naman akong wasted eh, hahaha! That's
all! Peace out :D
Handmade Postcard Swap -- Hot Air Balloon Card
April of Designs Of Artisan Blog created a Handmade Postcard Swap event last November. I was pretty excited about it since a month before that I just joined Postcrossing (I sent ready-made postcards for that though). Snail mail is still the best. Most especially if they are handmade. I'm thankful for those people who still find meaning in snail mails! :) We have to make two postcards for two people and we'll receive two from them as well. Although I am not so artsy enough, I managed to create something handmade. I wanted to paint but the idea of making a design made up of cut outs would be lovely (also because I suck at painting, haha). So, I decided to create a hot air balloon-inspired card for Rochelle and Aya. Also, at the back of the postcard, I wrote a haiku about hot air balloons. Slowly going high up across the sunny sky. Watch birds travel by. I hope someday I could ride in a hot air balloon and watch over the world like a boss. :p ...
Comments
Post a Comment