January 29, 2021

The Friday Currently Vol. 11

It's day six since my isolation because of COVID-19. I've had it for six days now and so far, thankfully, I have no symptoms. I have, however, made sure to eat vegetables, fruits, and vitamin c every day along with breathing exercises in the morning when I wake up and before I sleep, and in between. 

I received the test results early on a Monday morning - and looking back, I did not know how I managed to survive the day with two meetings and handled one system training online. It seemed as though it was a normal Monday morning although I remember that day was one stressful Monday that I would probably not forget. I survived my first week of working from home while in isolation. I hope next week will be better...

I am grateful that I am not experiencing any symptoms so far however it is mentally distressing to "wait" for something to happen within the isolation period. I know that I should not think about such things but my brain just can't stop wondering - what's going to happen next?

Ever since I am grateful that I survived the day, but I am also scared to sleep because what if I stop breathing while I'm asleep? What if the next day will be entirely different in a bad way? My thoughts just go on and on... 

I am thinking of those who are currently facing the same isolation as me, most especially those who are sick. I hope that this craziness will end very soon... and I wish everyone good health throughout this year and beyond.  

No comments:

Post a Comment