January 19, 2021

I am grateful for

New Year fireworks view of Burj Al Arab and Atlantis

I am grateful for the hope that the New Year brings! With all the meaningful celebrations with loved ones, hugs, cheers, fireworks, among others, we are always looking forward to a better year ahead. Over the holidays, life was so full of great surprises that I wonder what I did to deserve them. I am forever grateful to have my family and to my extended family who are happy about me and Aurelien being engaged! 

There are so many things to accomplish for both of us and I hope for this year (or in the coming year - because we do not want to put too much pressure to ourselves) that we find ourselves being together and that the distance between us would not be a hindrance to what we want to pursue with and for each other. 

May all the lovely things that we missed throughout the past year of 2020 would be showered upon each of us this year. We've gone through almost a year of so many changes in all aspects of our lives and I hope that things will be better for each of you. x

No comments:

Post a Comment